Gwinnett County Rec Dept Part-Time Job Openings
Gwinnett County Recreation Dept is one of the Gwinnett County Booster Club's top tier sponsors and has asked if we know of anyone looking for employment. They requested that we distribute this information to parents/ team members or people looking for part-time jobs:
There are several open positions with the GCRD Aquatic Centers, and they are looking for lifeguards who can work mornings, daytime, evenings, and weekends. Here are some of the benefits of working there:
- $9.27/hour starting pay (higher if you have previous lifeguard experience)
- Uniforms are included
- Flexible scheduling (we have a lot of staff who are still in school and do after school activities like sports. We can scale your hours back during your sports season to help relieve some pressure.)
- You never lifeguard alone. We always have several lifeguards working per shift. The lifeguards rotate every 15 minutes so you will have down time every hour.
- Mandatory monthly trainings ensure that you are comfortable with your lifeguard skills.
- A large staff makes working more enjoyable. It is a fun place to work!
To apply, follow this link here: Job Opportunities | Gwinnett County Government