Registration is now closed. Contact Cathy Nilsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
1. Register on the site by clicking the "Register now" button on the top right-hand side of this page. New & returning swimmers must complete this step.
2. Send in your $300 registration fee and your $150 volunteer deposit with your student to Coach Pitt's classroom (C-109). Two separate checks made payable to Booster Club for Norcross Swim & Dive, Inc. Please include athlete's name, parent's name(s), and parent email address(es) with your checks. You may also drop off to Jennifer Bonacci at 5637 Cadwell Court, PTC, 30092.
3. Send in your check payment and apparel order form for the required team jacket and any additional items you'd like to order to Coach Pitt's classroom (C-109). The apparel order form is available under the "Forms & Links" tab. Make check payable to Booster Club for Norcross Swim & Dive, Inc. You may also drop off to Jennifer Bonacci at 5637 Cadwell Court, PTC, 30092.
4. Order and purchase your required team swimsuit by clicking here.
5. Complete sports physical by creating a DragonFly account and completing all electronic forms, including an upload of your physician-signed physical and insurance card. See "Forms & Links" tab for DragonFly instructions.
The deadline to complete all of these steps is October 7, 2019.
Questions? Contact Cathy Nilsson (email@example.com)
2019-20 NHS Swim & Dive Registration
Wednesday, September 25
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
NHS Media Center
Parent meeting will begin promptly at 6 p.m. with registration payments, spirit wear sales, and swimsuit fittings to follow. Registration will open online after the meeting.
Please note that all swimmers and divers must have a sports physical submitted via DragonFly by October 7, 2019. This includes a physical form signed by your doctor and a copy of your insurance card. DragonFly instructions can be found under the "Forms & Links" tab on the website.
Please bring three checks for registration, volunteer deposit and swim jacket/spirit wear AND a credit card for swimsuit payment. Click here for dues and fees description.
NOTE: All swimmers and divers are required to purchase a team suit and team jacket.