NHS Swim & Dive: Please check you have completed hours. Help needed this Sat. and for other events.
NHS Swim & Dive Parents,
As we near the end of the season, please check to be sure you have or are on track to complete your volunteer commitment.
Recall to be refunded the $150 deposit, families are asked to volunteer 5 points for 1 swimmer, or 6 points for multiple swimmers. Volunteer shifts vary in points. In general, a shift that lasts the entire meet is worth 2 points, shorter shifts are worth 1 point or 0.5.
We are still in need of a head timer (2 points) and clean-up helper (1 point) for the meet this Saturday at Mill creek.
Need additional shifts?
On the team Swimtopia website:
- You can find and sign up for other shifts for the last 2 upcoming meets and county prelims and finals.
Other volunteers are needed for the jobs listed below. If you are interested, please email email@example.com
- FR Jan 18th (Purchase team snacks from predefined list, set up card table at Mountain Park – you are reimbursed for items purchased).
- TH Jan 24th (Pick up & deliver county swimmer lunch order @ chik-fil-a and deliver to school by 11am - You are reimbursed).
- FR Jan 25th (Pick up & deliver county swimmer lunch order @ chik-fil-a and deliver to school by 11am - You are reimbursed).
- Late Feb / Early March (Date TBD): Help with set-up, serving or clean up shifts at the NHS Swim & Dive Banquet.
Thank you for supporting our team!
Go Blue Devils!